Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report.
ATTENTION OFFENDED AND SENSITIVE LIVELEAKERS
Liveleak has terrible technical support and moderation, which has gone 3rd party. I wouldnt be surprised is youtube is somehow getting their dirty hands on this site. All carefully researched postings I've done in the past were swept to the side like trash. If it doesnt suit the moderators, then you are put under a category with little feedback and/or views. There is also favoritism and seniority involved no doubt.
I've experienced following anomalies and errors:
- Pasted text is truncated upon posting despite using many different variables.
- No consistency in moderation
- Moderation favoritism and prejudice
- Moderation TOS violations
- various forms of punishment without advanced notice e.g. negative registered status (cant embed links), unable to comment on certain content/postings with no explanation provided, postings not visible to certain audience members.
- inconsistent infraction enforcement. E.g. Niggardly (flagged as infraction) is an actual word in the oxford English dictionary despite the syntax, euphemisms and innuendos.
- uneducated moderators, hence biased moderation enforcement
- Abused DCMA take downs
- Cannot deleted (that i know of) duplicated embedded clips
- weak modification capabilities
- Post in limbo (no views) if modified during Que status
- deleted news postings despite citations, especially so if picture is used from that site. Moderators use favoritism on this issue.
I could probably keep going but this is what I've experienced since mid 2015. All in all the comments crack me up at my boring job. Id love to create and post more interesting articles but as I mentioned above, its swept to the side. I like everyone's comments which are a good mix of stupidity, comedy and wittiness.